The Arc'teryx Women's Tarsa Hoody is a casual hoody, allowing you to take it easy while providing warmth and comfort. This supple cotton/polyester textile has a touch of spadex built into it which allows for freedom of movement. The hoody is lightweight, quick drying and has great moisture wicking abilities.
- Resilient stretchy fabric - garment retains shape and form
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Relaxed hood
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Trim-fit cuff
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets
- 57% cotton, 36% poly, 6% spandex
- Weight: 540g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.