The Taema Zip Neck from Arc'teryx manages the shifting temperatures and conditions encountered on extended trail runs. Lightweight and quick drying, the Phasic™ LT fabric wicks moisture and maintains comfort in warm zones. The Ourea™ overlay at the chest adds warmth and wind protection needed for cooler temperatures, exposed ridges and increases in elevation. The deep front zipper provides ventilation, thumbholes hold sleeves in place, and the articulated design moves with the body for optimal comfort.
- Moisture-wicking; Breathable; Lightweight; Quick-drying
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Ourea™ microfibre chest overlay adds warmth and wind protection
- Gusseted underarms
- Mid-height collar
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Long sleeves
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- UPF 50+
- Fabric: Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- Ourea™ - 100% polyester
- Trim fit, Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.13 in
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.