A versatile 7/8 length trail running tight, the Arc'teryx Women's Sunara moves easily and comfortably across varied terrain. The smooth-finish fabric, Arroy™, offers support, next-to-skin comfort and a high level of performance stretch. The wide moisture-wicking waistband sits comfortably during long runs, and flatlock seams minimize potential irritation. Smart features include a low profile thigh pocket with media port, internal stash pocket, and hidden reflective elements that are easily exposed by rolling up the cuff.
- Moisture-wicking; Breathable; Lightweight
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide waistband with Power Mesh
- Hidden reflective elements can be exposed by rolling up cuff
- Internal mesh pocket
- Right thigh pocket with media port
- Fabric: Arroy™ - 71% polyester, 29% elastane
- Fit: Next-to-skin, Above ankle
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.