The women's Solita Jacket is a light and soft thermal jacket, intended as a warm-up / cool-down layer or as a training layer on cold days. The jacket is ideal for mountain training, with its hip length, trim fit for comfort and ease during a range of activities.
- Soft brushed fabric with Polygiene® odour resistance and good moisture management
- High collar provides additional warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets including one with an interior key pocket
- Thumbholes hold sleeve in position and protect hands
- Trim fit helps with moisture management
- Scalloped bottom hem sits comfortably on hips
- Weight: 270 g / 9.5 oz
- Fabrics: Torrent with Polygiene® - 84% polyester, 16% elastane
|Polygiene®:||Polygiene® is a finishing process that distributes recycled silver salts throughout the garment to eliminate odour. This unique technology inhibits bacterial growth, which prevents odour, is more hygienic and prolongs the life of the garment. Polygiene® only use recycled silver and is Bluesign® approved.|
|Torrent:||Torrent is a brushed, jersey knit textile that is gentle on skin. It has excellent stretch properties that make it comfortable and pliant.|
You may also like....