- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Construction (70D, 174g/m²)
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Gathered fabric sections on front for aesthetic design
- Anatomical shaping
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable StormHood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant external zips
- Pit zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Chin guard
- Wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Zipped, Laminated sleeve pocket
- 2 hand pockets
- Lift pass loop
- Powder skirt Slide 'n Loc snap closures
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Relaxed fit
- Hip length
- Centre back length: 69cm
- Weight: 580g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....