These Softshell pants are designed for mobility and breathability while hiking, climbing, guiding and backpacking. The Gamma LT features articulated patterning for superior range of motion, and laminated construction enhances durability and comfort. Made with lightweight Fortius, a highly durable and weather resistant four-way stretch textile.
- Positioning Versatile, trim fit, lightweight, compact softshell pant for multi-pitch rock climbing
- Primary use: Alpine and rock climbing / Fit: trim, straight leg
- KEY FEATURES
- Crestaâ„¢ stretch woven nylon fabric provides comfort and mobility, abrasion resistance and air permeability for thermal regulation
- Articulated patterning and gusseted crotch for mobility and freedom
- Low profile metal hook waist adjuster comfortably fits under harnesses
- Hand pockets with mesh liners for increased airflow
- Two rear pockets, one open and one with a security zipper
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Webbing loop on the rear waistband can be used for chalkbags
- Elastic lower cuff adjustment
- Womenâ€™s specific design for optimal fit
- FABRICS Crestaâ„¢ â€“ 89% nylon, 11% elastane
You may also like....