These are Arc'teryx's heaviest weight base layer bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high output activities. Featuring comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, these super-wicking base layer bottoms are ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Hybrid construction of Phasicâ„¢ SV and Phasicâ„¢ AR fabrics in addition to the textileâ€™s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation and improved temperature regulation and layering. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
- Minimal odour retention
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobilityâ€”fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Non-chafing label
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
You may also like....