The Phasic SL fabric in the lightweight bikini-style brief is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. A cotton insert in the crotch enhances comfort.
- Fabric: Phasic SL (70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98g/m²)
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials
- Mechanical stretch textile
- Strategically placed seams
- Flatlock seams
- Wide elasticized waistband
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Weight: 20g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.