Arc-teryx's Phase AR women's bottom are a mid-weight base layer bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities. Composite construction of Phasicâ„¢ AR and Phasicâ„¢ SL fabrics in addition to the textileâ€™s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering.
- Minimal odour retention
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobilityâ€”fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Non-chafing label
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.