Lightweight and versatile, the Pembina is a tank that can be worn on its own or as a layering piece. Made from Bornaâ„¢, a cotton/modal slub knit jersey, the Pembina is exceptionally soft and flows with the body. The fit is loose and easy, but has shape and structure, and the wider straps at the shoulders provide coverage over a bra. The longer length has a gently gathered hem that wears perfectly with jeans or chinos for casual warm weather days. Its versatile style and cool comfort make it great for summer travel.
- Lightweight, versatile tank that can be worn on its own or as a layering piece
- Primary use Everyday life, travel / Regular fit
- KEY FEATURES
- Soft, lightweight Borna â„¢ cotton / modal slub knit jersey fabric offers comfort and ease of movement
- Loose fit with a gathered bottom hem / Longer length provides more coverage
- Gel bird logo
- Fabrics - Borna â„¢ â€“ cotton/modal slub knit jersey / 60% viscose, 40% cotton
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.