The Parapet may be the most versatile Arc'teryx pant for women. Designed for trekking and hiking, and upgraded with contemporary style, it easily transitions from mountain terrain to global travel and casual wear. TerraTex, a comfortable nylon blend, makes the Parapet perfect for summer weather. The fabric provides sun protection and is quick to dry. Highly air permeable, it stays cool and breezy. Elastane fibres are added for performance stretch, and the nylon provides durability without feeling heavy or stiff.
- Positioning Versatile, lightweight casual hiking pant made from highly durable TerraTex fabric
- Primary use: Hiking and trekking / Fit: trim, straight leg
- KEY FEATURES
- TerraTex fabric is lightweight, quick drying and features good stretch
- Redesigned features includes wide waistband with belt loops, zippered fly closure with snap
- Updated styling to hand pockets, two rear pockets and two flapped thigh pockets with volume pleat
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort
- Revised for a better fit
- FABRICS TerraTex 94% nylon, 6% elastane
You may also like....