Created for trail running, the Women's Nera from Arc'teryx has a focused, streamlined design that moves with the body. The lightweight Aelius™ fabric offers exceptional stretch and durability. The supportative fit, gusseted crotch and articulated patterning elevate ergonomic comfort, and flatlock seam construction minimizes irritation. A zippered lumbar pocket stashes gels or phone, and reflective blades improve visibility in low light.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Gusseted crotch
- Mid-rise waist
- Elastacized drawcord
- Contoured cuffed hem
- Lumbar zip pocket with media port
- Two side stash pockets
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric Aelius™— 45% nylon, 37% polyester, 18% elastane
- Fit: Next-to-skin, Below knee Length
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....