The Arc'teryx Nadina handles cold days and mixed conditions. Coreloft® synthetic insulation and a windproof, weather resistant WINDSTOPPER® outer combine for warmth, breathable wind protection and a high level of weather resistance.
Uninsulated WINDSTOPPER® side panels aid ventilation and reduce bulk under the arms. The insulated StormHood is helmet compatible and designed to provide complete coverage with minimal impact on peripheral vision. Its single adjuster is easy to use, even with gloves on. The low profile integrated powder skirt seals out driven snow and has a DWR coating to resist accumulation. A DWR treatment is also used inside the jacket below the powder skirt and in the hood to prevent wetting out from internally generated moisture.
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- Recco® reflector
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- WaterTight front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- N4p 2L WINDSTOPPER®, Coreloft
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
You may also like....