The Arc'teryx Women's Motus Sleeveless Top is specifically created for high output training in warmer conditions. Simple and versatile, it has a motion friendly design and high performance fabric selected for long days at top speed. Made from Phasic SL, the Motus actively pulls moisture from the body and distributes it on the textile's surface for rapid evaporation. Phasic SL also provides SPF 25+ sun protection, and has superior temperature regulation capabilities. The patterning is articulated for maximum ergonomic freedom, flatlock seam construction minimizes irritation, and the hemline is scalloped at the hip for ease of stride. Reflective blades on the back improve visibility in low light making it ideal for urban and outdoor runs.
- Women's specific design and fit
- Moisture-wicking, Breathable & Quick-drying
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Shallow V-neck
- Reflective logo & Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
|SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN:||Purposeful design is an Arc'teryx commitment, and that includes a no compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on athletic freedom and function, The Prelles patterning, aesthetic, materials and feature selection are the result of the longstanding Arc'teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.|
You may also like....