The Mentum Tee is rooted in the technical and crafted for performance on the trail. Made from Crystalis, a polyester/spandex blend, the Mentum provides a high level of stretch, UPF 50+ sun protection and quick drying performance. The crew neck design provides coverage, the womens specific Athletic fit is streamlined without binding. Strategically placed seams are placed to minimize irritation under pack straps, and the longer hem stays comfortably secure under a hipbelt.
- Lightweight technical tee with excellent stretch; casual ringer tee styling
- Primary use: Hiking and trekking / Fit: Regular
- Crystalis fabric that has good stretch and Moisture wicking is used throughout
- Regular fit ensures every day, all day comfort
- Strategically placed seams for use with a backpack
- Rounded neckline offers coverage
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- FABRICS Crystalis 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- CRYSTALIS 87% Polyester, 13% elastane / 4.6oz/yd2, 155g/m2
- High gauge stretch jersey pointelle knit fabric. UPF 50+ rating
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.