This Women's Lyra Short is a performance wardrobe essential which contains a built-in brief liner and wide waist band with a NEW lighter weight fabric and improved stretch for maximum comfort. Along with the trim fit and handy stash pocket to store small items, these shorts are great for a number of activities such as mountain training or running.
- Super lightweight, breezy Ourea fabric with improved stretch and DWR finish; DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish reduces moisture retention in fabric
- Wide waist band with elastic drawcord and side stash pocket
- Rear zippered pocket with pocket flap
- Liner brief fabric offers comfortable next-to-skin feel
- Redesigned style lines and side split ensure ease of stride
- Fabrics: Ourea / 100% polyester
- Weight: 105g / 3.7 oz (M)
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.