The Arc'teryx Women's Lyra Short is a performance running short for high output. Lightweight, stretchy fabric manages moisture and regulates temperature and dries quickly. A small stash pocket on the waistband holds small items.
- Resilient stretchy fabric - garment retains shape and form
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Side split ensures ease of stride
- Waist drawcord with laminated soft grommets
- Wide waistband made of stretch woven fabric for a snug, comfortable fit
- Laminated hem
- Stash pocket on the waistband
- Reflective logo
- Integrated moisture-wicking stretch brief
- Crystalis: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Invigor LT
- Suncore: 83% polyester, 17% spandex, 219g/m²
- Weight: 115g
|Crystalis:||Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.|
|Invigor LT:||Polyester weave with mechanical stretch.|
|Suncore:||Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.|
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.