The Women's Short Sleeved Kapta Top is an expertly produced technical tee which combines soft Endogauge fabric with Endoligh mesh for high output training on hot days. This tee is great for mountain training with its regular fit for mobility and fabrics that encourage quick-drying and moisture management and airflow with mesh incorporated into the design.
- Endoguage fabric is lightweight for quick drying and has good moisture management with excellent next to skin feel.
- Endoligh mesh fabric has excellent moisture management and is used throughout the back to provide venting.
- Slight V-neck with Endoligh mesh panel at neck provides rapid venting.
- Regular fit through torso provides off the body fit for comfort and mobility; shaped hem line.
- Narrow flatlock seam construction minimizes seam.
- Pocket on back hip has zipper with semi autolocking zipper slider.
- Weight: 90g /3.2 oz
- Fabrics: Endoguage - 100% polyester, Endoligh - 100% polyester (mesh)
|Endoguage:||An ultra lightweight polyester knit ith excellent moisture wicking and APF 50 sun protection.|
|Endoligh:||A super light weight polyester mesh that provides excellent airflow and rapid drying.|
|Flatlock Seam:||Flat locking seams creates a low profile seam that sits flat against the body, minimizing bulk and increasing comfort.|
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.