The women's Arc'teryx Kakeela GORE-TEX® Insulated Pant. Combining Coreloft synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding. Soft and durable, N4p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology provides breathable protection from wind, snow and rain, but has a comfortable, quiet hand. The Coreloft Compact 8g insulation has a low profile that gives the Kakeela its streamlined design without compromising warmth.
- Athletic Fit
- Waterproof, Breathable, Insulated and Durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness with Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 1D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.