The women's Arc'teryx Kakeela GORE-TEX® Insulated Pant. Combining Coreloft synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding. Soft and durable, N4p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology provides breathable protection from wind, snow and rain, but has a comfortable, quiet hand. The Coreloft Compact 8g insulation has a low profile that gives the Kakeela its streamlined design without compromising warmth.
- Athletic Fit
- Waterproof, Breathable, Insulated and Durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness with Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 1D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
You may also like....