With advanced GORE-TEXÂ® performance and contemporary city style, the Imber Jacket is waterproof, windproof, breathable and moves effortlessly and comfortably across the urban landscape. Storm protection comes from 3L GORE-TEXÂ® fabric with GOREÂ® C-KNITâ„¢ backer technology. Providing proven waterproof/breathable protection, the fabric is enhanced with a light, supple, silky backer that offers exceptional comfort without sacrificing weather protection. The mid-thigh length hem, shaped cuffs, and brimmed, full-coverage adjustable hood combine to provide extended coverage. Compact, light and easily packed, the Imber is great for travel.
- POSITIONING: Lightweight, quiet, supple waterproof coat; perfect for urban environments. Everyday life, travel.
- Fit regular, mid-thigh length
- Waterproof, windproof N42p 3L GORE-TEXÂ®
- Fabric delivers waterproof/breathable protection.
- Polyester GOREÂ® C-KNIT backer enhances softness of hand and provides next to skin comfort.
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
- Two-way coated zipper
- Laminated, brush backed chin guard protects chin from chafing
- Side hand pockets with concealed zippers
- Low profile elasticized cuff at wrist
- FABRICS N42p 3L GORE-TEXÂ® fabric with GOREÂ® C-KNITâ„¢ backer technology
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.