These Softshell pants are designed for mobility and breathability while hiking, climbing, guiding and backpacking. The Gamma LT features articulated patterning for superior range of motion, and laminated construction enhances durability and comfort. Made with lightweight Fortius, a highly durable and weather resistant four-way stretch textile.
- Positioning Durable, trim fitting pant for climbing and alpine rock routes
- Primary use: Alpine and rock climbing Fit: trim, tapered lower leg
- KEY FEATURES
- Hybrid Mapping technology optimizes fabric effectiveness:
- Fortiusâ„¢ 1.0 softshell provides stretch, enables air flow for thermal regulatio
- Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave four way stretch softshell reinforces knees, seat
- Articulated patterning and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort
- Low profile metal hook waistbelt with chalk bag attachment point on the centre back
- Seamless inner lower leg reduces snagging
- Zippered hand pockets / Revised for a better fit
- FABRICS Fortiusâ„¢ 1.0 â€“ 84% nylon, 16% elastane
- Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave â€“ 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....