The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma LT features gender specific fit, articulated patterning and laminated construction. The pants are constructed from lightweight Fortius™ stretch fabric, which makes them durable and super weather resistant. These softshell pants are perfect for any activity, from climbing to a simple stroll in the park. The breathable, unrestricting Gamma LT won't slow you down!
- Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric, Lightweight, Durable, Quick-drying
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Straight leg
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two thigh pockets with laminated zippers
- Reflective logo
- Materials: Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....