The Gamma LT is an ideal softshell for a range of alpine and backcountry endeavours. Made from lightweight, hardwearing softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions. Specifically for women, The Gamma LT features articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials that free it to move with the body. The regular fit is streamlined and athletic while allowing room for midlayers. The helmet compatible StormHood offers full coverage with a high level of visibility and freedom of movement, and the Gammas hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lay comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.The Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip. The zippers unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening.
- Positioning: Extremely durable and lightweight softshell hoody offers good stretch with moderate warmth and wind resistance
- Primary use: Multiple activities / Fit: Regular, hip length
- Lightweight Wee Burley Double Weave makes this a much lighter jacket than previous versions
- Helmet compatible StormHood Vision front zipper with wind flap, No Slip Zip works like a series of speed bumps keeping the main zipper from self-opening
- Two hand pockets and one internal laminated chest pocket
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- FABRICS: Wee Burley Double Weave 56% nylon, / 34% polyester, 10% elastane
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....