A sophisticated solution for dry, cold urban environments, the Arc'teryx Women's Firebee AR Parka provides down's premium warmth inside a refined, durably water-repellent Kalen fabric shell. The generous length, offset front zip and distinctive quilted face create an elegant look, and Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies are combined to maximise insulation benefits and streamline the fit. Hand pockets are discreet and secure, and cuff gaskets seal out drafts. The fully taped shell is specifically selected for the windproof and water resistant, highly breathable insulation protection, with 750-fill goose down and a helmet-compatible insulated storm hood to proivde coverage without impacting vision.
- Fabric: Kalen (100% nylon, 88g/m²)
- Main: European goose down (750 fill power) (65g/m²)
- Panels: Coreloft 60 (100% polyester,60g/m²)
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Down Composite Mapping
- Articulated patterning
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- 2-way separating front zip
- Offset front zip
- Internal cuff gaiters
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- 2 hand pockets
- Knee length
- Regular fit
- Centre back length: 93cm
- Weight: 965g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.