The women's Cita Hoody is a conveniently stowable and minimalistic addition to your sporting or training wardrobe. It's wind and waterresistant fabrics are ideal for various activities and weathers, such as cool, windy or light precipitation conditions. We'd reccommend this Hoody for mountain traigning and running, but it's versatility make it your go-to-hoody.
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric; redesigned open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation
- Small fitted hood with brim can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Zippered security pocket on hip with media pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket on hip
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back enhance low light visibility
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Weight: 115 g / 4.1 oz
- Fabrics: Luminâ„¢ â€“ 100% nylon, Mesh â€“ 100% polyester
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.