The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Jacket is streamlined, lightweight, jacket filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar, shoulders cuffs and underarms — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation. Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT Jacket is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
Breathable, Insulated, Lightweight: Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Fabric: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation / Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation / 850 fill European white goose down / Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Productcode: A4215291