The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Down Hoody is perfect for alpine outings. Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. The adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood™ makes sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation. Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Insulated, Wind resistant, Lightweight
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Fabric: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation / Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation / Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon / 850 fill European white goose down
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.