The Arc'teryx Women's Ceres SV Parka offers outstanding warmth and weather protection for minimal weight. Insulated with 850-fill goose down, the 3D Down Contour Construction's bi-directional internal volume pleats conform to your body to maintain maximum loft as you move. The fully taped Gore Thermium shell is specifically selected for windproof, water resistant, highly breathable insulation protection, and the helmet-compatible insulated StormHood provides coverage without impacting vision.
- Main: Gore Thermium (30D)
- Inter-lining: Arato 10 (100% nylon, 10D)
- Lining: Arato 7 (100% nylon, 7D)
- Insulation: European grey goose down (850 fill power, 225g/m²)
- Water resistant
- Fully seam taped
- Down filled volume pleat constructed liner
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Elastacated sleeve cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjustmers
- Internal zipped pocket
- Internal dump pocket
- 2 insulated hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Stuff sack
- Regular fit
- Centre back length: 70cm
- Weight: 615g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.