Lightweight and streamlined, the highly breathable, hardwearing Arc'teryx Azetta Pant is meticulously designed to provide maximum weather protection while meeting the realities of backcountry ski and snowboard touring and descents. N80p-X GORE-TEXÂ® PRO fabric combines hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. Its unique dense construction minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Side vents with WaterTightâ„¢ zippers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTightâ„¢ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Belt loops
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Two large volume pockets with WaterTightâ„¢ zippers
- Keprotecâ„¢ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEXÂ® Pro
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...