A technical alpine classic, the Arc'teryx Women's Axina Knickers has a streamlined profile with an integrated elastic waist to hug the core keeping warmth in and snow and drafts out. Full separating side zips give a drop seat option without requiring you to remove the suspenders.
The Gore-Tex Pro 80-denier main fabric offers exceptional durability and full weather protection with a soft texture and supple feel. Areas of the bib that are subject to intense wear and tear are built with 150-denier Gore-Tex Pro. Sturdier seat and lower legs add a durable dimension to the pants for rock and snow, without compromising on an overall feeling of suppleness.
Arc'teryx' athletic e3D fit keeps a streamlined silhouette with internal roominess in the knees and seat that allows for maximum winter layers. Full side zips mean the pants can be put on over boots and adjust for ventilation. Reinforced insteps limit damage from edges, crampons and buckles. Stash pockets on the front bib hold small items.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon, 80D, 150g/m²)
- Reinforcement: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon, 155D, 205g/m²)
- Kick patches: Schoeller Keprotec (88% nylon, 12% Kevlar, 315g/m²)
- Powder cuffs: Cordura (100% nylon)
- Taped seams
- DWR finish
- Drop seat design
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Water-resistant full separating two-way side zips
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- 2 bib pockets with laminated zips
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders
- Athletic fit
- e3D patterning
- Weight: 640g
You may also like....