The strong Tyono™ 20 nylon shell has been treated with a DWR coating to provide protection against drizzle. The Coreloft™ insulation is only placed where it's needed most to reduce bulk; the Hoody provides warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece but its innovative design makes it significantly lighter and more compact. Lightweight, air permeable fleece side panels allow excellent breathability and help to regulate your core body temperature. Articulated, mesh lined sleeves and gusseted underarms mean the Atom SL won't restrict you during physical activities.
The StormHood™ is uninsulated to minimize bulk and can fit over a helmet, and provides protection against wind chill and light rain. The chin guard and wind flap and the adjustable hem drawcord help to keep cold air out and the two pockets are perfect for warming up cold hands. Whether you're preparing for a high altitude trek or scaling a rock face, don't forget the Atom SL Hoody.
- Technical Features: Weather resistant, Breathable, Insulated, Ultralight, Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...