- Positioning: Extremely versatile Coreloft insulated hoody has air permeable side panels to help with thermal regulation during mid to high output activities.
- Functions as an outer layer in cool, dry conditions or as a mid-layer in cool wet conditions
- Primary use: Multiple activities / Fit: Trim, hip length
- Light, soft Tyono 20 face fabric has good air permeability and DWR finish to repel moisture
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide trim fit and allow for ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood fits over a helmet
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- FABRICS Tyono 20 100% nylon / Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g /m2)
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.