Redesigned by Arc'teryx, the Women's Atom LT Hoody is a great all-rounder and well worth having as part of your active winter wardrobe. Constructed using lightweight, wind-resistant, insulating Coreloft and Polartec® Power Stretch®, this versatile jacket makes a great outer layer on cool, dry days and an excellent midlayer in more severe conditions.
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two.
The reason: Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a
- Positioning: Extremely versatile Coreloft insulated hoody has air permeable side panels to help with thermal regulation during mid to high output activities.
- Functions as an outer layer in cool, dry conditions or as a mid-layer in cool wet conditions
- Primary use: Multiple activities / Fit: Trim, hip length
- Light, soft Tyono 20 face fabric has good air permeability and DWR finish to repel moisture
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide trim fit and allow for ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood fits over a helmet
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- FABRICS Tyono 20 100% nylon / Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g /m2)
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.