This Atom LT Hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloftâ„¢ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.Coreloftâ„¢ insulation inside a light taffeta shell, provides all the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Positioning: Extremely versatile Coreloftâ„¢ insulated hoody has air permeable side panels to help with thermal regulation during mid to high output activities.
- Functions as an outer layer in cool, dry conditions or as a mid-layer in cool wet conditions
- Primary use: Multiple activities / Fit: Trim, hip length
- Light, soft Tyonoâ„¢ 20 face fabric has good air permeability and DWR finish to repel moisture
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide trim fit and allow for ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHoodâ„¢ fits over a helmet
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- FABRICS Tyonoâ„¢ 20 â€“ 100% nylon / PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ® technology â€“ 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Coreloftâ„¢ 60 insulation (60 g /m2)
- Productcode: A2212515