The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha AR Jacket mixes advanced Gore-Tex performance and contemporary city style. Storm protection comes from the Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer technology. Providing proven waterproof and breathable protection, the fabric is enhanced with a light, supple, silky backer that offers exceptional comfort without sacrificing weather protection. The mid-thigh length, shaped cuffs and brimmed hood combine to provide extended coverage. Compact, light and easily packed, the jacket is great for travel.
The jackets features are simple and intentional. The regular fit has a tailored look, but provides room for mid layers. The women-specific design includes articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The streamlined coated zip may be unzipped from the bottom to improve freedom of movement while striding or riding a bike through town. A soft fabric panel protects your chin from chafing, and smart side pockets have concealed zips for a clean, finished look.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with C-Knit backer (100% nylon, 42D, 123g/m²)
- Taped seams
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Adjustable hood with brim
- Water-resistant full separating two-way front zip
- Chin guard
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- 2 hand pockets with hidden zips
- Athletic fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Centre back length: 85.5cm
- Weight: 320g
You may also like....