The Arcâ€™teryx Women's Acrux FL GTX shoe is an innovative design ideal for off path approaches and extended day hikes. This unique shoe consists of a single piece upper using seamless thermolaminated construction for durability and irritation free performance combined with an Adaptive Fit GORE-TEXÂ® liner providing weather protection and the artfully designed VibramÂ® Arcâ€™teryx Approach Outsole which gives the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe and stability of a hiking shoe. The heel features a â€œYâ€� groove that helps facilitate braking on steep descents. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight & Durable
- Seamless one piece upper with thermos-laminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Arcâ€™teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Non â€“removable stretchable GORE-TEXÂ® liner
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholiteâ„¢ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
You may also like....