The Arcâ€™teryx Women's Acrux FL GTX shoe is an innovative design ideal for off path approaches and extended day hikes. This unique shoe consists of a single piece upper using seamless thermolaminated construction for durability and irritation free performance combined with an Adaptive Fit GORE-TEXÂ® liner providing weather protection and the artfully designed VibramÂ® Arcâ€™teryx Approach Outsole which gives the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe and stability of a hiking shoe. The heel features a â€œYâ€� groove that helps facilitate braking on steep descents. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight & Durable
- Seamless one piece upper with thermos-laminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Arcâ€™teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Non â€“removable stretchable GORE-TEXÂ® liner
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholiteâ„¢ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.