The Arcâ€™teryx Velaro 35 is a weather resistant daypack ideal for trail and hill walking or extended supported trekking. Dual Hydroportsâ„¢ allow you to run a hydration tube over your right or left shoulder depending upon which side you prefer. Small internal zippered pocket stores keys, phones, and other smaller items inside the ACÂ² highly weather resistant fabric which is seam sealed for additional protection in the worst of conditions. The large front pocket stores layers, food, and other items you want to access quickly or separate from the items in the main compartment. Four external lash points, two with bungee swift straps quickly store trekking poles or other similar items or add your own lash straps for those larger items. This slick looking pack works as well as it looks!
- Seam sealed, highly weather resistant ACÂ² main compartment
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Internal security pocket with key clip
- Hydration bladder sleeve with Dual Hydroportsâ„¢ for left or right tube passage
- Top grab handle
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded, breathable hipbelt
- Air permeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
- WaterTightâ„¢ main zipper
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to use
- Four integrated side lash points
- Two bungee swift straps can carry trekking poles, ice tools, etc
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.