- Tubular 6061 T6 hard anondized aluminium external frame optimizes internal storage; can be grabbed or lashed nearly anywhere.
- External pocket fits boarding passes and smaller items; intergrated ID card holder
- Large u-shaped #WaterTight coated zippers with lockable zipper sliders
- Internal compression panel with magazine sized organizer pocket
- Large 115mm TPU overmolded glass-filled nylon wheels with sealed bearing roll easily over curbs and rough terrain
- Padded abrasion resistant bottom
- External dimensions: 86cm x 46cm x 34cm / 34in x 18.1in x 13.5in
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...