The Arc'teryx Sebring 25 is a small volume 25 litre, full zip opening day bag that works well as a climbing, walking or urban commuter pack. An efficient, versatile design accommodates daily essentials, with two oversize water bottle pockets, bladder sleeve with attachment clip, a zippered top pocket with organizational slots, and heavy duty webbing handles that make it easy to pick up and move around. Durable construction with padded foam inserts, breathable, mesh back panel and comfort shoulder straps with adjustable sternum straps make this pack an all-rounder.
- Fully opening front panel and main compartment
- Spacermesh backpanel for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Supportive framesheet
- Padded bottom
- Top and side grab handles
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal security pocket with key clip
- Two oversize waterbottle pockets
- Hydration bladder clip
- Top pocket with organization slots
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.