The Mens Venta Glove from Arc'teryx is made from a warm, exceptionally breathable N72s 3L Windstopper 3L with hi-loft fleece fabric, the Venta Glove delivers warmth and weather protection for croShort Sleeve country skiing, snowshoeing or winter trail runs. The fabric’s brushed inner is lofty and warm, and the outer sheds snow and light rain. Dexterity is built into the patterning, and TPU palm reinforcements enhance durability and improve grip, but won’t absorb moisture. Sensors on the thumb and forefinger allow use of smartphones and touch screen devices while wearing the gloves.
Updated for Fall 2018, an improved cuff eases putting on and taking off the gloves.
- Lightly insulated
- Hydrophobic material
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit & comfort
- Trim-fit cuff
- Re-designed cuff for improved ease
- Leather reinforced clip in point
- Laminated, TPU palm reinforcements
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb & index finger
- Weight: 50g