Unique ski and snowboard pants created specifically for the demands of the backcountry. Built to manage varying weather conditions and activity levels, the Arc'teryx Men's Stryka Hoody employ composite mapping that places fabrics with differing properties where their benefit is felt the most.
Windproof and breathable, three-layer Gore-TEx provides waterproof protection on the front of the legs, seat and cuffs – the areas most exposed to the effects of rain and descent driven snow. Trusaro softshell fabric is utilised along the back of legs and at the waist where breathability and stretch are required. The result is a garment that provides essential weatherproof protection while delivering high levels of breathability and stretch. In addition to the softshell stretch performance, Arc'teryx' e3D patterning builds freedom of movement right into the design, providing extra space in key joint areas for an added level of articulation.
Side vents offer adjustable ventilation on ascents, while the low bib design aids breathability and helps keep snow out on the descent. Removable suspenders offer additional security. The highly durable Cordura PowderCuffs are easily adjustable, even with gloves, and Keprotec fabric at the instep adds abrasion resistance and protection from metal edges.
- Main: Gore-Tex 3L with Tricot Technology (100% nylon, 150D, 180g/m²)
- Back of legs: Trusaro (60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane, 272g/m²)
- Kick patches: Schoeller Keprotec (88% nylon, 12% Kevlar, 315g/m²)
- Powder cuffs: Cordura (100% nylon, 100D)
- Taped seams
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Water-resistant front fly zip
- Water-resistant 1/2 length leg zips
- Belt loops
- 2 cargo pockets with flaps
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Quick adjust and release Powdercuff
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Removable suspenders
- XPD Expedition fit
- e3D patterning
- Weight: 600g
You may also like....