The Arc'teryx Men's Sphene Jacket is a luxurious, cold weather, waterproof and down insulated ski jacket.
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft, which retains warmth when wet, along the hood, hem and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750-fill European goose down lines the body and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head. A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard underarm vents and a mesh-backed water-resistant front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Tricot Technology (100% nylon, 40D, 126g/m²)
- Main: European goose down (750 fill power)
- Panels: Coreloft 100 (100% polyester, 100g/m²)
- Panels: Coreloft Compact 60 (60g/m²)
- Taped seams
- Anatomical shaping
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- Water-resistant external zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Pit zips with PowderGuard mesh backing
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- 2 hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard vents
- Recco reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Athletic fit
- Hip length
- Weight: 995g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.