The Arc'teryx Men's Sphene Jacket is a waterproof ski jacket that is light, packable and durable. The Sphene delivers key features and Gore-Tex Pro protection required for backcountry ski and snowboard tours, but weighs a mere 430 grams. The helmet compatible StormHood provides full coverage while maintaining peripheral vision, and the smartly designed powder skirt helps seal out snow. Pockets are simple and thoughtfully positioned.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon, 40D)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro taped seams
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- 2 hand pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Pit zips with PowderGuard mesh backing
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic & snap closure
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning
- Weight: 995g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.