The Mens Sidewinder Gore-Tex Pro Jacket from Arc'teryx is made from exceptionally durable, lightweight and breathable Arc'teryx-developed N80p-X face fabric that makes the Sidewinder SV Jacket winter abrasion resistant and fully weatherproof. The rugged and lean Sidewinder SV uses a layer friendly relaxed fit with articulated e3D patterning for full range of movement. Outfitted with a durable WaterTight Vislon zipper, a modern silhouette, and an integrated stretch-panel powder skirt equipped with Slide 'n Loc snaps. Updated WaterTight pit zippers are pack compatible and easier to use for rapid ventilation. The iconic asymmetric flap is updated with a new system to control the collar when the jacket is partially unzipped.
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Taped seams for added weatherproofneShort Sleeve
- asymmetric flap when jacket is partially unzipped
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift guShort Sleeveeted underarms
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- WaterTight external zippers
- RS (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Curved WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Pack compatible WaterTight pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Exterior left chest pocket with zipper
- Non-chafing label
- Weight: 590g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.