Light, packable and durable, the Arc'teryx Men's Shuksan Jacket delivers the features and protection required for backcountry ski and snowboard tours, but weighs a mere 430 grams. The helmet-compatible StormHood provides full coverage while maintaining peripheral vision, and the smartly designed powder skirt helps seal out snow. Pockets are simple and smart and the water-resistant zips won't accumulate snow.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon, 40D, 109g/m²)
- Taped seams
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- Chin guard
- Pit zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- RS (Rain Shield) pocket zip sliders
- Angled pit zips
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Drop rear hem
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Left hand outer pocket contains integrated pass holder
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Powder skirt Slide 'n Loc snap closures
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- e3D patterning
- Centre back length: 79cm
- Weight: 435g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.