Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sabre AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation.
Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction.
The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel. Durable 100D Cordura PowderCuffs seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts.
Integrated Slide’n Loc attachments link with compatible jackets to creat a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
- N80P 3L GORE-TEX
- Taped seams
- Articulated knees / seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight thigh zippers
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- WaterTight thigh pockets
- Small zippered stash pocket
- 100D Cordura PowderCuffs
- Keprotec insteps
- Slide 'n Loc attachment
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 600g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.