A streamlined shell focusing on on-piste descents, the Arc'teryx Men's Rethel Jacket delivers complete weather protection with dynamic performance. The waterproof, windproof, breathable three-layer Gore-Tex fabric offers four-way stretch to hold the fit while providing exceptional comfort and freedom. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth.
The removable helmet-compatible DropHood integrates with the insulated collar for coverage on freezing lifts, and side zips provide rapid ventilation on aggressive descents.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Construction (70D)
- Taped seams
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable DropHood
- Removeable hood
- Insulated collar
- Water-resistant external zips
- Laminated wind flap
- Chin guard
- RS (Rain Shield) pocket zip sliders
- Side zips for easy venting
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Drop rear hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Internal mesh dump pocket with goggles wipe
- Left hand chest pocket with secure ski pass sleeve
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Trim fit
- Centre back length: 74.5cm
- Weight: 820g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.