The Men's Proton LT Jacket from Arc'teryx is a technical softshell that will offer all day comfort in variable conditions thanks to an excellent combination of the Fortius Air 40 outer and the Coreloft Continuous 65 insulation.
The Fortius Air 40 outer fabric is highly durable and manages to achieve an excellent balance of air permeability and wind resistance, it has also been finished with a durable water repellent finish to ensure it will shed any light showers that you may come across. The Coreloft Continuous 65 insulation in the body and arms of the jacket traps warm air and keeps it close to your body for excellent comfort and breathabiltiy all day long while the high collar, stretch cuffs and adjustable hem help to retain heat when you need to.
This is a great option for active pursuits in variable conditions when you don't want to have to constantly adjust your layers.
- Fabric: Fortius Air 40 (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Insulation in body & arms: Coreloft Continuous 65 (90% polyester, 10% acrylic)
- Durable water repellent finish
- Air permeable
- Wind & water resistant
- Full length centre front No Slip Zip with inner draft baffles
- High collar
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Dual hem adjustments
- Weight: 365g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.