The Arc'teryx Men's Macai Jacket has been optimised for big mountain skiing and freeriding. It has a relaxed fit and modern styling.
The helmet-compatible StormHood cinches securely, providing full coverage with exceptional visibility. Rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents come from water-resistant pit zips, and the integrated powder skirt is created to deliver a secure fit in deep powder.
Pockets are designed and placed to provide security and accessibility, even with a pack on. The streamlined water-resistant Vislon zip in the front seals tight. The Slide'n Loc attachments link to compatible pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Technology (80D, 193g/m²)
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- DWR finish
- Fully seam-sealed
- Anatomical shaping
- Articulated patterning
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable StormHood
- Laminated chin guard
- Water-resistant external zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Water-resistant pit zips
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zip
- 2 hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Slide 'n Loc pants attachment
- Relaxed fit
- Hip length
- Weight: 690g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.