Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, the windproof Arc'teryx Men's Gamma MX Pants deliver warmth with breathability. Windstopper fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft insulation traps heat inside. The face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated pant. Reinforced knees and seat resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an expedition fit to make allowances for winter layering without restricting movement.
- Fabric: Gore Windstopper 2L
- Insulation: Coreloft 140 (100% polyester, 140g/m²)
- Water resistant
- DWR finish
- Non-quilted, laminated construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- Expedition fit for easy layering
- Full length separating side zips
- Belay fly
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Reinforced knees and seat
- XPD Expedition fit
- Weight: 560g
You may also like....