The Men's Gamma LT Pants from Arc'teryx are highly versatile technical softshell pants designed for a huge range of activities in mild conditions. Made from Fortius 1.0 softshell, they deliver a high level of abrasion and weather resistance with performance stretch while the articulated patterning and gusseted crotch ensure full freedom of movement. Several zipped pockets are handy for keeping your small essentials secure and close to hand while you're on the move.
- Fabric: Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon, 16% elastane)
- Wind & water resistant
- Highly breathable
- Brushed polyester waistband with zipped fly
- Integrated, adjustable webbing belt
- Gusseted crotch with articulated patterning for full freedom of movement
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- Laminated hem with static cord adjuster
- Weight: 320g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.