Please note some sizes of this item have been delayed with the supplier, and therefore may not be in stock until December. Please call 0845 100 1000 for information and to check stock.
The Arcâ€™teryx Menâ€™s Zeta AR Pant is built for hiking and trekking, offering all-terrain versatility as part of the brandâ€™s Traverse series. Gore-Tex fabric gives you weather protection that you can rely on, with a soft tricot backer that feels great next to your skin. Lightweight and easily packable, articulation in the knees and seat gives you a comfortable range of motion, while the pantâ€™s set of handy features ensure that you feel comfortable and protected, wherever your feet take you.
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot backer has good next-to-skin feel and durability
- 3/4 length WaterTight™ leg zipper allows for easy removal and doubles as a vent
- Instep, lower leg and hem are reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX®
- Zippered fly with snap and adjustable webbing closure
- Articulated knee and seat, adjustable cuff drawcord, lace hook affixes pants over boots